Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wonder Woman underwater - blue swimsuit - Aquatic Costume shoots

I love Wonder Woman, I like to check out the web looking for pictures of Wonder Woman wearing aquatic or diving costume, on the TV show there are a few scenes with this costume, one day my favorite actress and me with the help of some friends, decide to make a video shoot of her wearing the aquatic swimsuit, I really love her using this blue costume underwater, what do you think??? on GCSuperheroines.com are the videos related to this images.












She is our inspiration, to make what we do.......The Real Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, the scenes under water from the episode Bermuda Triangle Crisis


Here are some mages from a gallery action sequence of Wonder Woman underwater costume,  Wonder Woman is wearing her blue swimsuit  and fighting against a villain on land

















No comments:

Post a Comment